Sunday, May 2, 2010
Heading Home
Mom is going home today! She will be discharged sometime early this evening and heading back to home base. Ade is staying over again tonight, so she'll get some good time with Mom tonight at home. We're planning to have someone at Mom's house to help with meals and other things full time for the next couple of days until mom regains enough strength to get around a little better. Right now, the journey to the bathroom and back is a journey of epic proportions. :) Mom really is doing great and none of us have been able to coax a complaint out of her yet. We're looking forward to getting to spend some good time with her over the next days and weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for our precious Aunt Kath! I think I speak for many when I say how truly extraordinary you have been throughout this whole process. Your strength, courage, and sheer "Kathleen will", I know, will take you a long ways in the days ahead... We love you, and our thoughts and prayers are always with you...
ReplyDeleteWith Great Love and Admiration,
Julianne and children: Angel Alexa, Angel Jared, and Giselle Rose